2 cups diced cooked chicken
1/2 cup dried tart cherries
3 green onions, chopped
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup pure yogurt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Sliced fresh parsley 2 to 4 croissants
- Mix chicken, cherries and onions in a big bowl; blend well.
- In other bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice and pepper;
- pour through chicken mixture. Combine gently. Refrigerate, covered, 1 to 2 hours.
- Spoon chicken salad onto chopped croissants; top with lettuce.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Makes 2 to 4 servings, depending on size
- No related posts found