5 to 6 Dried Bombay Duck chopped
2 Tomatoes chopped
1 Potato chopped
3 Egg Plant diced
1 Big Onion Chopped
1 tbsp Turmeric
1 t/s Coriander Seed Powder (Dhaniya)
1 and 1/2 tbsp Red Chili Powder
2 tbsp Oil
Salt as per taste
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Very important chop the dried bombay duck. Wash them thoroughly below tap water. Keep them apart.
- Take a small wok or vessel. Add oil and keep gas on low fire. Once oil is hot saute chopped onion.
- Add Tumeric, Chili Powder, Coriander Seed Powder. Mix all of them well.
- After a minute add chopped tomatoes and potatoes. Saute tomatoes for 2 mins.
- It is time to add egg plant. Stir all of them better for a minute. Be gentle otherwise egg plant may get mashed.
- Now put the chopped dry bombay duck into it. Combine all of them well.
- Cover the wok with a lid on it. Pour some water on the lid. Let this cook for about 15 mins Or until Potatoes are cooked. Don’t forget to add salt. Now remove from fire. Your Dry Bombay Duck Recipe is ready.
- Garnish with a couple of coriander leaves. Serve hot with roti or steamed rice.
Serving Size: 4 people
- You could use any other dried fish with same ingredients stated above.
- If you wish you could immerse dried fish in vinegar before cooking.
- No related posts found